Saturday, September 20, 2008

What goes around comes around


I am so thankful for neighbors! When I was in 5th grade, I would go next door and play with the baby/toddler while the mom finished cooking dinner until my dinner time. It was so much fun! Now our neighbor, Robin, (who happens to be in 5th grade and lives downstairs) has gotten in the habit of coming upstairs around 5 or 5:30 every night to play with Ilana and Moses. They absolutely love her and it is so nice to have someone here to entertain my "dependents" so I can finish dinner. I guess all those nights of playing with our neighbor's baby has paid off. What goes around comes around. Thanks, Robin!
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nonni loves all the new pictures on the blog and the ones you sent me. I'm glad Paul is teaching Ilana to enjoy reading at such a young age. :-))Ilana is growing up much too fast...what a doll!! We miss you and love you!

Nonni and Pop-Pop