I've learned a few things about laundry since we've been here...
- I want 3 washer and dryers for the rest of my life!
- Guys don't really know how to do laundry.
- Guys aren't willing to read directions (clearly posted on the walls) about how to do laundry.
- If there are holes from the drum of the dryer directly to the outside, it's no big deal. It just makes the hallway and apartments really humid.
- If you leave your clothes in a washer or dryer too long and someone wants to use them, they'll continue your laundry for you. :)
- Guys don't check their pockets for gum before putting their clothes in the washer or dryer.
- Don't over think the red hair you find in the lint collector, especially because you don't think there's a red-head who lives on your floor.
- Sharing 3 washer and 3 dryers with a hallway of undergraduate men is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.