Monday, February 23, 2009

Laundry Lessons

This was the pile of laundry I had to fold the night before we left for Jubilee.
I've learned a few things about laundry since we've been here...
  • I want 3 washer and dryers for the rest of my life!
  • Guys don't really know how to do laundry.
  • Guys aren't willing to read directions (clearly posted on the walls) about how to do laundry.
  • If there are holes from the drum of the dryer directly to the outside, it's no big deal. It just makes the hallway and apartments really humid.
  • If you leave your clothes in a washer or dryer too long and someone wants to use them, they'll continue your laundry for you. :)
  • Guys don't check their pockets for gum before putting their clothes in the washer or dryer.
  • Don't over think the red hair you find in the lint collector, especially because you don't think there's a red-head who lives on your floor.
  • Sharing 3 washer and 3 dryers with a hallway of undergraduate men is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought of you this morning because I made a new "batch" of laundry soap...

:)
Miss you!
Laura