Wednesday, February 4, 2009

We play! ...or is it Wii play!!

Ilana is really beginning to move. She can scoot herself around in a circle on the ground and even scooch closer to something. She is closer to crawling than EVER before, it's wild. In the meantime, though, she loves to "read" books...
After she goes to bed, this has become Paul's new "thing" - the Wii.
Here he's talking to it...yes, talking to it...
And here he is in all out ACTION...
He's very serious. We've concluded that Paul needs actual unstructured time in his day. He has to schedule himself to strictly to fit everything else in - studying, classes, work, time with Ilana (yes, this even has to be scheduled in) - that on his one night off during the week, or in his 15 minutes before he has to be somewhere, or when his brain just absolutely needs something different to do, the Wii is perfect!
Ilana and I went to Houston for a long weekend, just got back last night. I forgot the camera, so I don't have any pictures. :( We had a blast celebrating Tass's 2nd birthday with everyone down there. I got my photos from the pregnancy shoot Joe did with us last February when we were down checking out Baylor. I'll post some soon. It's crazy to think that was a year ago!!! Where has the time gone?
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonni loves the new photo of Ilana. Now I know why I didn't hear from you this weekend. Glad you went to Houston. That Wii looks amazing! Love and hugs,

Nonni

Lyndsey PIE said...

I'm curious to know what kinds of games Staph plays on the Wii.... my money is on tennis or bowling :)

Hope you four are well, and hoping we can catch up soon! let me know when you have some free time and we'll make it happen (piecly01@gettysburg) :)

pie