Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sharing

In addition to waving and saying "BAH!" Ilana's newest trick is sharing. This is how this happens at almost every meal:
Ilana teases Moses...
Moses loses patience and resigns to the fact that Ilana's not going to give him any food, so he goes to lay down, and wait...
until one small morsel of anything happens to drop to the ground, then he swarms in and savors whatever it is (usually something very small like one Cherri-o)...
My sweet vacuum cleaner, I mean puppy dog!
I love Ilana's feet in the second picture. She swings them back and forth during every meal. She's always moving. When she starts to crawl my life will be over. :)
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture where Ilana is smiling at Moses...I bet he's her bestfriend now!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Nonni loves the new pictures. Can't wait to see you all for a brief moment on the 10th.

Love and hugs,
Nonni