Friday, January 23, 2009

I think it's a little big

It's been in the upper 70's all week, so a coat is not needed. But, someday it WILL be cold (even if I have to WILL it to be cold), so I tried Ilana's new coat on her. I think it's a little bit big...

Maybe we'll just hope this warm spell sticks around for awhile.

Ilana went to the doctor's on Wednesday. She only gained a few ounces (to take her to 16 pounds 1 ounce), but she grew 2 inches taller in one month! Maybe she'll be tall and skinny someday. Maybe that'll be the same day this coat will fit her. She's right on the verge of crawling, hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post videos before that beloved day. For now I better go, she's fussing because she can't get to the toy she wants. Some moments we're excited for her to crawl, other moments we never want her to learn to crawl or walk.
-H

No comments: