Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A baby day

Yesterday I went in to pick her up from her afternoon nap and this is what I saw...
Time to move the mattress down! After I took this picture she proceeded to pull herself up onto her knees using the side of the crib. YIKES!! She's getting so big these days. One thing that hasn't changed a bit: the wildness of her hair...
Poor thing. I don't have the heart to cut it so on our trip to the grocery store yesterday I bought some clips to try to control it. They work well! I'll get some pictures and post them. She looks so cute with her hair all done.
Later on last night I was cleaning the kitchen and she was crawling and babbling all over the living room floor. I turned around and this is what I saw...
Apparently her and Moses are getting along well. Or maybe it's safer to say that Moses has conceded to her "whims." It was an all-around baby day!
-H

No comments: