Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The many looks of Ilana

Since we've been home Ilana has taken many forms.
The "Thug Ballerina:"
The "I'm so cute you can't ever be mad at me:"
She really does love her lady bug outfit!
The "Helper:"
She wears her purple hat almost all the time. What are we going to do with her? (More about all the cardboard in a few blogs.)
"Fierce, really fierce:"
Whatever look Ilana takes in a day, we just make the most of it. She's a total toddler now - temper tantrums, opinions, the works. There will never be another time like this, so we're just trying to enjoy her!
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...all of these pics are GREAT!! I love seeing Ilana in all of her new outfits....She looks so cute in that ladybug outfit. I also love Moses' new bed. It looks very comfy!

Love you all,
Nonni

Carolyn said...

I know what the cardboard is for!!! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I almost made Ada the same thing but then we were moving into the new house and life got complicated. Be sure to post pics!