Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby Update

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything looks great. Here are the details:
  • How far along: 18 weeks today!
  • Baby’s heart rate: 153, exactly where it should be
  • Total weight gain: 12 pounds, not too bad
  • Maternity clothes? Oh yeah! I tried to wear a medium t-shirt the other day and I won't be doing that again for quite some time :(
  • Sleep: alright, but I think it's time to break out the extra pillows
  • Best moment this week: Ilana started kissing my belly. I've been telling her for a couple weeks now that there's a baby growing inside mommy's uterus. I think she was more kissing my belly button that's looking kind of funny these days, but it was still cute.
  • Movement: every day now! It's so fun and I can't wait for Paul to be able to feel him/her moving around also
  • Food cravings: pickles (still) and cinnamon sugar, but not together
  • Gender: we find out next Friday!! Our appointment is at 8:30 in the morning, and I'm sure I'll post it on the blog that morning, so stay tuned
  • What I miss: being able to roll over in bed; my abs are already being rendered useless
  • Weekly Wisdom: trying to give myself little bits of "grace" every day to just relax and chill out. I'm slowly learning that I have to take care of myself again.

-H

2 comments:

team clark said...

your hair is so lovely =)

... and i almost typed "loverly"... =P

Carolyn said...

You are beautiful, Heather!