Monday, August 10, 2009

Annapolis, MD

Wow! This past week has flown by. We have had so much fun playing with Gigi...
re-organizing Nonni's tea collection...
seeing old friends...
swinging...
(she seriously did NOT want to get out)
playing with bubbles...
swimming in the pool...
pestering Simon the cat...
eating more corn on the cob...
playing with cousins Sami and Caroline...
and learning about all sorts of animals...
but we are SO ready to be home in Texas (crazy, I never thought I'd be saying that!). Paul, we'll be home soon, I promise. We can't wait to see your 3-week beard!
-H

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like a nice ending to your 3 weeks. Cute picture of the turtle!

Anonymous said...

Nonni misses you two soooo much, but I know Daddy needs you in Texas. Our house is soooo quiet and lonely tonight. Pop-pop and I don't know what to do when we don't have our baby to kiss "night-night." "Schlaft gut, Ilana...Nonni loves you!"

Love and hugs,
Nonni