Sunday, August 30, 2009

a confession

Well, I must confess that now that I have a Facebook account and my internet time is divided between it and blog-land, recently Facebook has been winning out. Sorry...I'm back...I'll try to be better in the future. So for those who still don't have a Facebook account, for whatever good reason, here is an update...
We are completely back to normal, or at least the "new normal" now that Ilana is walking. She is being very... "helpful" around the house these days. She loves to help unload the groceries...
unload the paper shredder...
help me keep the pictures on our computer organized...
and even sort the laundry!
Who knows, in a few weeks, she might even be doing the dishes. Now THAT would be a miracle!
Here's a recent video, so you can see her in "full action." Yes, this activity was her idea, don't worry the diaper is clean. Enjoy. :)

-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, these pics and video are even CUTER! From your non-Facebook Nonni, THANKS for updating the Blog. I go on this blog at least twice a day...it keeps me connected and up-to-date. I like the diaper hat! Love and hugs,
Nonni

team clark said...

this is so cute!! =D