Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another walk around the North Village

This walk actually happened a few weeks ago, before we had days upon days of rain. So, the ground was dry and Ilana was way too cute. We had a good time outside...as always.
She sticks her tongue out all the time now!
One of my recent favorites...
Conquering Moses...
Ilana: 1,864; Moses: 0 (what a good dog!)
And now for your viewing pleasure:

I absolutely LOVE this outfit on her. I've just decided she's going to wear it to church again tomorrow. :)
-H

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Look at Miss Ilana...just strolling around with her stylish outfit. She is getting so big...thanks for sharing! Miss you guys as always!

Katie said...

Looks like you are enjoying the weather! We are going to be missing it in a few months I am sure. Let's talk soon.

Anonymous said...

Ilana is a beautiful little girl! Where did the last 18 months go?? Nonni and PopPop miss you, Ilana!
XOXO
Nonni and PopPop

Anonymous said...

Hi :) Was this before or after I talked with you on the phone ;)

Looks like you had fun! ~ Laura

Lyndsey PIE said...

i love the way moses just takes it- he's so good with her! I'm still afraid of big dogs, and I'm almost 23... ilana is so brave!