Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Walk Around North Village

I actually did it...I took Ilana outside just to play (without the dog so I could enjoy it too), and it had recently rained, so I figured there would be a little bit of mud involved, so I put her in "play clothes" so I wouldn't freak out if she got a little bit muddy. She had a BLAST!



She was especially enamored by the little girl she saw in the window...

We had such a good time! We've done it a few more times since this...more pictures to come.
The weather has cooled off a bit. Today's high was only in the low 60s. But, we're supposed to get back into the mid-80s by this week...crazy Texas "fall!!"
-H

4 comments:

alicia said...

Heather...she is just gorgeous! I cannot believe how big she is getting...whatever happened to that little baby I walked around your house bouncing up and down to quiet her???

Anonymous said...

Ilana is a beautiful little girl. I love the play clothes. :-)) These are priceless pics.
Love and miss you,
Nonni

Lyndsey PIE said...

that fountain looks a lot like the gburg one... :) miss you!

Carolyn said...

Some good advice...ALL clothing should be "play clothes" :-)

So much fun to see her up and walking!