Saturday, February 13, 2010

a picture...already!!

I had my first appointment on Thursday with the local nurse mid-wife, Christy Miller. She is AMAZING!!! The appointment was going great, then they made my day by letting me know I was going to get a sonogram!! I couldn't believe it...already???!!! They wanted to confirm a due date with a size measurement, etc. So, without further delay...may I introduce #2!!
When they first found this little one he/she was moving around like CRAZY. I said "great, active already!" Eventually #2 calmed down and we were able to get a good picture. I'm measuring right on time for an early to mid-September due date. I needed a little help interpreting the picture (when they're bigger it's easier, but they're still so little at 10 weeks!): the head is on the right, the spine goes around the top and the feet are in the bottom center of the picture. You could see the heart beating. It was amazing.

So, #2's picture hangs proudly on our fridge and I go back to Christy on March 11. We are going to find out what we're having this time around, so we'll be letting you all know!
-H

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

oh, what a beautiful fetus!!! So happy for you :-)

Bethel said...

Aw, what a cute baby! :) So excited for you!!

SheilsABroad said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting you're prenant again.

Both Raynor and I are wishing you and your family the best <3

Unknown said...

can anyone be more beautiful than the one you already have?? we'll see .. the Lord is good ..

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!