Friday, February 5, 2010

WE'RE...

PREGNANT!!!
I know. It's crazy. And we feel a little bit confused about God's timing with all of this, but we're starting to get excited all the same. I'm about 9 weeks along, which makes me due in mid-September. Who knows where we're going to be, or if Paul will get any time off, but we're confident that the Lord will work out those details. We also have great families. ;)
Belly pictures will be coming. It's weird, though, because I already feel like this poor child has "2nd Child's Syndrome" where not many pictures are taken. I remember taking pictures as soon as we found out we were pregnant with Ilana. Oh well.
I do already have a small belly - your body just seems to know what's going on the second time around. I'm not as nauseated, I already know what and how often to eat, but I do have a good case of fatigue coupled with insomnia. Which means that I'm just constantly exhausted. Not so good with a toddler, but thankfully Ilana is pretty low-maintenance...most of the time.
Speaking of Ilana, she's been begging me to read to her for about 20 minutes so I better get going! Happy Friday!!
-H

5 comments:

team clark said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! =D

Alison said...

here's the blog post! i saw it on facebook and was wondering if you would do a post :) excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom ALL Blessings flow! We're excited for all of you...The Lord will work out the details.

Love and hugs,
Nonni and Pop-pop

Carolyn said...

I remember that stick! When I was testing to see if I was pregnant I peed on 3 of them just to be sure. And I made Zach go buy them at Rite Aid because I was too terrified to do it. Ha! Now I can buy Tucks medicated pads without even flinching. See how being a mom changes you?

And our neighbor today told us "2 kids is easier than 1 because they entertain each other so you have more free time". Hmmm...

Jeanette said...

Congratulations!! I hope you're exhaustion leaves soon. Mine seemed to last forever with Breanna. I think it might have had something to do with chasing Joe around. I'll be praying for you!!!