Monday, April 13, 2009

First haircut

We've had a lot of firsts recently, and Paul and I thought it was about time to add to the list with her first haircut. She really needed one, the top kept coming into her eyes, and bothering her. So, here's the before...And here's the after...She did pretty well, we tried to give her a toy she hadn't seen for awhile. The tears weren't from pain, just from frustration from...who knows what (we have a lot of "frustration tears" shed these days). We ended up trimming the top and cutting about half the length off the back. Paul wanted to cut all the length off, but I wouldn't let him.
  • Yes, we saved all the hair we cut off.
  • Yes, I already miss the length she had in the back - but I know it's just hair and it will grow back...someday.
  • Yes, I can't believe we made it this long without cutting her hair!
-H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful..with or without the long back hair. The haircutters did a good job.

Love and hugs,
Nonni

Anonymous said...

:) Good job! See you Saturday!!!! ~ Laura H

SuzN said...

Hi Paul and Heather!
To add to your list of firsts... This is the first time I've commented on your blog!:) ... but FAR from the first time that I've looked at it.
Just wanted to say hello and let you know that I LOVE checkin' in on your blog from time to time. Between your adorable daughter and handsome 'puppy', my heart melts EVERY TIME I visit!
Much love from Philly!
His,
Susan Tome