Thursday, April 9, 2009

this became that

Ilana's newest thing is pulling herself up. I started to notice when this...became that...

You think I'd really catch on when this...became THAT...


But, I think it finally sunk in when this...

became that...

She is a wild child - crawling on Moses! This morning Paul and I could barely eat our breakfast because she was everywhere; it took two of us to keep up with her! Needless to say, every moment is an adventure with Little Miss Ilana..and she sleeps really well because she's so tired. :) Speaking of sleeping well, I better go clean my kitchen while she's taking a nap!
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...She is really getting into everything! I bet you are tired at the end of the day! Can't wait to see you. What a doll! All my friends at school think she should be the Texas poster child. :-))

Love and hugs,
Nonni

Lyndsey PIE said...

i am so jealous that she can mess with moses so much and he not mind it. I am still afraid of that dog and I'm not even NEAR him!! hahah

Also, jack johnson in the background? Nice choice.... I'm gonna try to call you guys again this weekend! miss ya