Saturday, April 4, 2009

Searching

It's often now that I'll look around a room and not see Ilana, so I have to go searching. After calling for her, she'll peek her head around a corner somewhere...... and I'll have to tell her to be careful, or my favorite "no, thank you, Ilana." On this day, though, she proceeded to smile at me, just to show me how cute she can be and to get herself out of trouble...it worked...who can resist this face...
Oh, she's trouble, and she's usually getting into a lot of trouble, especially when she pulls this little grin out.

Then there are some days when I'm cooking dinner and I find her completely in my way at my feet...
It's easy to say Ilana is getting into everything these days and really testing the boundaries. Search away!
-H

ps-this is her new bathing suit, how adorable!!!
We took her into the pool here at Baylor (and completely forgot to get any pictures of her in her suit - sorry!) - she was totally relaxed about the whole experience. Towards the end she finally started playing in the pool. We're looking forward to many more fun days in the water!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ilana is the cutest baby ever! Cherish every moment because before you know it, she'll be off to Kindergarten. I miss you all!

Love, Nonni

Lyndsey PIE said...

such a cute bathing suit!!

Anonymous said...

She is beginning to get into things!!!