Friday, September 25, 2009

A girl and her dog

Ilana LOVES Moses.
I've noticed that she always seems to find him when she's upset or tired...

but lately she finds him when she just wants to hang out...
She's even found it fascinating to watch him eat (which completely grossed me out, so after this one time I've always stopped her - no one likes to be watched while they're eating).
I just turned my head to check on her and she was trying to put her shoes onto Moses' paws. For the most part he takes it just fine. I think he likes the attention. Once he's had enough he'll go to the back room and lay down, but for the most part he's the perfect toddler entertainer. I can't wait for the day that she wants to paint his nails. I'll definitely take pictures of that!
-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...These are such SWEET pictures of Ilana with Moses. He is the best dog. I remember always loving on my dog when I was little. What a blessing!
Love and missing you all, Nonni

Alicia said...

Heather...Ilana is growing into such a beautiful little girl. I love her hair! Thanks so much for updating your blog so that those of us that love you guys from afar can stay up to date. Hope Ilana feels better!