Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You know you're in Texas when...

1. you wake up and this little guy is hanging out in your bathroom...
He was only about 1 1/2 inches long, but I did see him leave the bathroom and I haven't been able to find him since. :) Maybe he'll show up again one day, big and green...!

2. your marching band goes into a state-shaped formation at the beginning of every football game to play the official state song.
Yes, this shot is upside down, but you can see the shape a lot easier. We were on the wrong side of the stadium apparently.

More pictures to come. It's been crazy here lately. Paul and I are both sick, we're doing our best to keep Ilana healthy. Maybe after I get a nap today I'll blog a bit more. :)
-H

ps-I wish the rain would go away. You also know you're in Texas when it floods every time it rains. It makes taking the dog out a little more...adventurous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I hope Moses finds that Lizard before Ilana does. The band picture is neat. Sorry you and Paul are sick.

Love and hugs,
Nonni