Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Temper Tantrums

Are we in the terrible 2's already or what?! Here is Ilana in the throws of a typical temper tantrum. Thankfully we haven't had any "public" ones yet, but I'm sure they're coming soon.
I don't even remember what this one was about...I almost never do. I've adopted the "ignore and smile" tactic to deal with these. It works well so far and the tantrums end fairly quickly. Then she gets a hug and kiss from me, as well as a reminder that I love her.
Paul and I are still feeling a bit sick today. I skipped MOPS (DANGIT!!), but we're going to run some errands to get me some Sudafed and get Ilana a potty...I'm starting to think in that direction. She's VERY curious in the bathroom these days. :) :) :) Hopefully the Sudafed will help, and a good nap.
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nonni loves you too, Ilana...Even when you have temper tantrums.:-) I hope you don't get sick.