Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catching up...again

Ok, well I'm glad my new year's resolution this year wasn't to blog more often, because I'd be failing miserably. :) So, around here...
Ilana desperately needed some new shoes (and a new blog picture inserter apparently!).
So we got her some...new shoes that is.
My favorite part is the bottoms.
You know you're a parent when you go to an amazing conference (Jubilee) and all you have to show for it are a few pictures of your amazingly adorable daughter. We borrowed a rolling backpack for the flights (new toys are GOLD for toddlers!! and borrowed toys are GOLD for parents!! A definite win-win.). She insisted on wearing the backpack, although it was a bit big on her and she could only walk backwards because it was a bit too heavy for her. Poor thing. So, of course, we took pictures! :)

Paul put her to bed on Saturday night, so I could stay in the big session. This was her right before bed - what a bathing beauty!
Spring has definitely sprung here in Waco. Our temps are in the 60s almost every day. Today it got to the low 70s - absolutely beautiful. We had a picnic lunch. Yesterday we had a huge thunderstorm roll through and right after it, right outside my window I saw this...

It was absolutely beautiful. As the sun continued to set you could see the whole arc, but of course I was too close so I couldn't get a picture of the whole thing. Happy Spring!
Paul's at the NASPA conference, and gets home tomorrow. I'm going to have him get some belly pics for the blog. Yes, there is already a small belly - crazy!!! I have a Dr's appointment on Thursday so I'm excited to hear how our little one is doing. I'm feeling great, just tired still. I have a feeling that won't be going away any time soon!
-H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonni LOVES the new shoes and pictures of Ilana. The "Happy Valentine's" picture is still one of my all time favorites. I love the rainbow pics....God's wonderful promise to us! The Lord Bless you and keep You ALL!
XOXO
Nonni and Pop-Pop

Alison said...

Okay, Ilana is too funny with that backpack on! It's as big as she is!!

Looking forward to the belly pictures :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.