Monday, March 15, 2010

on the move!

A few things I had to blog about today:
1. I felt #2 move for the first time today (for sure this time) - crazy!! It's getting more real every day.
2. Ilana is obsessed with The Wiggles (a musical group for kids), we only have 1 video, but she asks to watch it almost every day, by wiggling. :) I let her watch it maybe once or twice a week. A few days ago I turned around from preparing dinner and saw her doing all the motions to one of the songs. She is so musical it's ridiculous! Fortunately I got it on video for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

-H

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHH WOW! Nonni LOVES this video of Ilana imitating the "Wiggles." They are FUN to watch! Love you and miss you guys!

Nonni

Carolyn said...

She only gets to watch it once or twice a week??? Ahhh, come on Mom...give in a little! Ada went through a spell where she had to watch 15 mins of "Kipper" every day or else she was a monster. I know, I'm weak :-)