Friday, December 5, 2008

An update from Baylor-land

Ok, so I just took the dog out for the last time tonight. Before I went outside I checked our outdoor thermometer (it's been cold at night recently). It read 39 degrees, so I put on a turtleneck, hat and thick socks to venture out. I was glad when I did because the cool air hit my nose and made it run. I turned the corner to take Moses to our usual "potty" spot and to my surprise I saw one of those things I think you'd only see at Baylor...the sprinklers running. HUH?! Maybe they don't understand down here that water freezes at 32 degrees. Oh well. I'm in for the night. Nice and warm. Hopefully it won't get much colder outside. We might have frozen flowers in the morning.
On a completely different note, here's Ilana in our latest playing set-up at home.
-H

No comments: