Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've joined the trend

...the Mac trend that is. Thanks to our dear friends in Houston, the Cogliandros, I have a beautiful, sexy (if I may say so myself), gently-used G5. It really is beautiful, and it's so much more than I thought I'd get. I wanted a new computer for Christmas, but I never imagined I'd get one this nice. Thank you, everyone, who gave money so we could get a new family computer.
I was a little bit confused when I seemed to have gotten all the "extras" for a Mac but not the computer itself.
That's when Paul cleared everything up by bringing out the computer itself.
I was a little bit excited (sorry this picture is so dark).
So, that's how I've been able to completely update you all on our life. I no longer have to wait to get access to Paul's computer. Thanks everyone!!!
-H

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made a lot of the kids' food, too...bought some, but had fun making a lot!
Anyway, are you familiar with this site? I loved it
http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the new computer!! :)

Alison said...

Heather, that last picture is EXACTLY how I remember you as Laura's suite-mate :) Exuberant joy :)