Sunday, July 19, 2009

Email forwards

I received a forward from another mom. The subject of the email was "FW: Warning about "cafe" outdoor tables!!!!!! Please read!" My initial thought was "ugh, not another silly forward, some kind of warning to make me second guess another area of my life." But I read on. I was so happy I did, here's the whole thing...

Ladies, Be cautious!! Don’t ignore this one, please read it.
THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU...IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SISTER OR YOUR DAUGHTER...
The strangest thing happened to me this weekend. I was sitting at a local outdoor cafe having lunch by myself and two men came and sat down at my table. I gave them the death look, but they just casually stayed at my table and wouldn't leave me alone. I shined up my ring on my married finger, and then placed my hand on the table and I hinted to them that I was married and that I was not interested in them.
Luckily for me they got the hint and left, but thankfully the whole thing was captured on the Cafe's camera. I'm sending you this picture as a warning, just in case they try and pick you up too.
Honestly, some men think they are God's gift to women.
...(scroll down a bit)...
Then I fell out of bed and woke up!!! How did YOUR day start?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sweet dreams. :)
-H

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think these two good looking men will be sitting down at Nonni's table. :-)))

Love and hugs,
Nonni