Saturday, July 4, 2009

Size: 9

Think...
  • road-sign green (we're talking GREEN people!)
  • 4 1/2" heels
  • silver-accented toe
  • my trendy best friend's wedding in October
and you'll have...
Yep! These are my newly-purchased shoes for Emily's wedding in October. Let's just say that I'm going to have to wear them almost every day to get my feet used to them, and build my endurance for the wedding. If I can build up my stamina to wear them long enough for the ceremony and pictures I'll be ecstatic! :)
-H

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Dang...good luck with those shoes. If it was me, I'd go to the wedding barefoot and just carry the shoes in my hand :-)

Jeanette said...

Those are some impressive shoes! Good luck with the task at hand. I was wondering when Emily's wedding was. She's going to make a beautiful bride. What does your dress look like?