Monday, July 13, 2009

A Facebook Divorce

Lately I have heard "Are you on Facebook?" more times than I can count. So when a climbing (stranger) new friend said "I'll find you on Facebook," I thought THAT'S IT!! Paul and I have shared a Facebook account for a few years now, but I knew it was time for me to venture out on my own. So, as soon as we got our feet back under us yesterday from another climbing weekend in Austin, I set myself up my own Facebook account.

***CRAZY***


Paul and I have officially gotten a Facebook divorce. So, come find me - just me. I'm using my old email: polkadot99@hotmail.com. I can't stand when my personal email is cluttered, so I use that one for anything "public." Also, don't be annoyed if I don't check it every day. I've got a few other things going on.

-H

Fun Fact: my first "friend" was my Dad!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...Dad will love that you are on Facebook. He loves his account. I can't have one on my school e-mail, and Dad's computer is almost always busy with Dad. Dad really is YOUR FIRST BEST FRIEND!

Love you,
Nonni